See all jobs in Azle TX
Job Location: Azle, TX
Are you looking for a rewarding career with family-friendly hours and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Operating Room Registered Nurses like you to join our Texas Health family.
*$5000.00 sign on bonus for external applicants
- Work location: Azle (North Fort Worth)
- Work environment: Operating Room
- Work hours: PRN , minimum of 72 hours per month commitment
- Salary range: $41 per hour
- Call, Weekends and Some Holidays required
- Associate's Degree Nursing required
- 2 Years Experience as a clinical nurse in the Operating Room or completion of an RN residency program (Required)
- RN - Registered Nurse Upon Hire (Required upon hire)
- BCLS - Basic Cardiac Life Support (Required upon hire)
- BSN (Preferred) , CNOR (Preferred)
A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle offers convenient, quality care close to home for Northwest Tarrant and Parker counties. The hospital is designated as both a Level IV Trauma Center and Level III Stroke Center; and our long-standing commitment to the community includes the implementation of patient education programs focused on sustainable lifestyle changes and chronic disease management.
- OR RN Surgery Circulator duties and skills
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's "100 Best Companies to Work For" (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- "America's Best Employers for Diversity" list by Forbes
- A "100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits , Job Listings by Category , recent Awards we've won and more.
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to THIS EMAIL
Primary Location: Azle
Job: RN/Registered Nurse
Organization: Texas Health Azle 108 Denver Trail Azle TX 76020
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Standard
Schedule: Per Diem