** $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR FULL TIME RN POSITIONS **
Are you looking for a rewarding career, tight-knit nursing team and top-notch benefits? We're looking for qualified Registered Nurse like you to join our Texas Health family.
- Work location: Texas Health Cleburne, 201 Walls Dr., Cleburne, TX 76033
- Work environment: Emergency Department, Trauma level 4 with 17 beds.
- Work hours: Full-time, Nights, 36 hours weekly, 3-12 hours shifts, 7:00 pm 7:00 am or 7:00 am -7:00 pm-Self-scheduling
- We offer self-scheduling, educational and career growth opportunities plus a great partnership with our physician group.
- Salary range: $26.50 - $50.82 per hour (based on relevant experience)
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for eligible RN's (eligible upon hire with a signed retention agreement)
At Texas Health Cleburne we take seriously our mission to improve the health of those in our community. We are a 137-bed, full-service hospital that has served the Cleburne area since 1986. We provide exceptional care to the communities of Cleburne, Joshua, Godley, Keene, Grandview, Alvarado, Rio Vista and Glen Rose
If you're looking for surgical services, women's care, and orthopedics, we've got it. Plus we're an accredited Chest Pain Center and provide outstanding gastroenterology and ear, nose and throat services
And talk about award winning. Texas Health Cleburne is a Joint Commission-accredited Top Performer for Quality Care and a designated Pathway to Excellence hospital as well as a Level IV Trauma Center.
As part of the Texas Health family, we employ over 24,000 employees and are among the areas top five largest employers. Come be a part of our exceptional team as we continue to provide outstanding care and deliver award winning results. You belong here.
- Associate Degree in Nursing; BSN preferred
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire
- BCLS upon hire expiration date greater than 3 months preferred
- ACLS within 90 days of hire
- CPI Crisis Prevention Intervention Training within 60 days of hire
- PALS - Pediatric Advanced Life Support within 90 Days of hire
- TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course - within 6 Months of hire
- ENPC - Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course within 6 Months of hire
- 1 Year Experience as a clinical nurse or completion of an RN residency program required
- 1 year of ED experience strongly preferred
In addition to the required qualifications, a successful RN will
- Demonstrate a high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- maintain a positive, customer-focused attitude toward patients
- possess a strong work ethic and always display a high level of professionalism
- have basic computer skills using Medical management application systems
Delivers care to patients utilizing the Nursing Process
assesses the patient
plans the care of the patient
intervenes as appropriate
evaluates the effectiveness of interventions
Incorporates age specific safety/infection control measures into patient care.
Initiates action to meet patient and/or significant others need for information
Maintains continuity of patient care inter-shift, inter-hospital, and while expediting out of hospital transfers
Why Texas Health As a Texas Health RN you'll enjoy top-notch benefits including 401(k) with match, paid time off, competitive health insurance choices, healthcare and dependent care spending account options, wellness programs to keep you and your family healthy, tuition reimbursement, a student loan repayment program and more.
At Texas Health, our people make this a great place to work every day. Our inclusive, supportive, excellence-driven culture make Texas Health a place you'll love to call home.
Here are a few of our recent awards:
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (7th year in a row)
- Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (4 years running)
- America's Best Employers for Diversity list by Forbes
- A 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials" by Fortune and Great Place to Work
Additional perks of being a Texas Health Nurse
- Unlimited access to online continuing education for professional and career development. Plus an RN Step Program including NCAP and a nursing certification test-prep content for specialty nurses.
- A Nursing Excellence Advisory Board to provide the framework and methodology for funding projects to improve the quality of patient care through nursing education, nursing research and innovations in nursing practice.
- A strong shared governance structure featuring unit-based councils that empower nurses to shape their work environment.
- A supportive, team environment with outstanding opportunities for growth.
Explore our Texas Health careers site for info like Benefits, Job Listings by Category, recent Awards we've won and more.Do you still have questions or concerns? Feel free to email your questions to THIS EMAIL