Information on LG Energy Solution:
LG Energy Solution is a $20Bn globally diversified chemical company that operates via three main business units: Petro Chemicals, IT & Electronic Materials, and Energy Solutions. The company manufactures a wide range of products, from petro chemical goods to high-value added plastics. With significant market share in consumer, automotive and stationary applications, LG Energy Solution is the worlds leading developer and manufacturer of lithium-ion polymer batteries.
Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, LG Energy Solution serves customers in North America and Europe via regional sales and support organizations. In North America this is via LG Energy Solution Power Inc. based in Troy, MI. The market for large, grid-scale energy storage systems (ESS) is growing fast driven by the challenges associated with increasing penetration of intermittent renewable generation resources. Both independent project developers and electric utilities are implementing plans to deploy grid-scale ESS and LG Energy Solution has the advanced technology, proven products, and commercial strengths required to maintain its leading position in this growing market sector.
The LG Group has identified ESS as one of the companys top ten future growth opportunities and so this represents an opportunity to join a highly successful, global company at a relatively early stage in its growth.
For further details please visit: https://lgenergymi.com/jobs/
The role of Residential Technical Sales Specialist II will include supporting daily sales and account management activities for LGES customers throughout North America. The successful candidate will require an understanding of residential solar applications. The individual must be able to identify clients needs, generate solutions and respond to customer requests in a timely manner. This requires the individual to have adequate time management skills and the ability to nurture effective relationships with customers. The role will be within a fast-paced, team-oriented, international business.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of the Technical Sales Specialist II is to achieve annual sales revenues from the B2B sales channels being managed. This will include deciding and enacting daily sales and account management activities to achieve and exceed such goals. Other key responsibilities of the Residential Technical Sales Specialist II include:
- Timely responses to customer correspondence and in-bound sales inquiries
- Managing forecasts, order intake and delivery schedules on a regular basis.
- Coordinate and support customer meetings/events as needed
- Develop and execute sales and technical training to product users and customers; webinars and in-person
The successful candidate will be comfortable working within a relatively small North American regional organization with specialized technical and commercial support from LG Energy Solutions Korea-based associates. Must be able to effectively handle multiple action items and due dates, both autonomously and within team-based environments.
- Professional, highly motivated individual with a strong results-oriented work ethic.
- An ability to identify opportunities to improve existing pre and post sales processes.
- Close attention to details, excellent organizational and time management skills; with minimum supervision.
- Comfortable working beyond normal office hours as required to meet customer expectations; an ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned territory (up to 50%).
The successful candidate will possess:
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in residential solar or equivalent technical knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; experience with Microsoft Teams and Hubspot is a plus
- Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, and presentation
- A Bachelors Degree, or equivalent, in a technical discipline (power electronics preferred)
- Ability to understand details on all internal and external sales processes.