Sign On Bonus $10K For Eligible New Hires!!
Texas Health Cleburne seeks to hire a Registered Nurse for our Medical/Surgical unit.
The address is 201 Walls Dr. Cleburne TX
7P-7A or 7A- 7P -Full Time and PRN positions available - Days/Nights
The Registered Nurse will improve the quality of care for the medical/post surgical patient. Patients are admitted to this 34 bed unit for General Medical surgeries such as appendectomy's, bowel, knees, hips , joint replacement, gastro and urology surgeries.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications
- Associate's Degree Nursing- RNs hired after January 2017 require completion of BSN within 2 years of start date. RNs hired between January 2014 and December 2016 require completion of BSN within 3 years of start date.
- BSN preferred upon hire.
- One year experience as a clinical nurse, or completion of an RN residency program, or acceptance into a THR residency program.
- Current RN licensure or compact licensure recognized by the Texas Board of Nursing upon hire.
- Current AHA BLS upon hire.
- CPI within 60 days of hire.
- A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient assessment and time management skills
- Must be a team player, have good communication skills and able to work in fast paced environment.
- Effective in managing multiple acute chronic disease processes.
- 1+ years Med/Surg RN experience in an acute care or rehab setting preferred.
- Prefer strong med/surg experience including charge/preceptor skills.
- ACLS training upon hire preferred.
Skills Good computer skills using a medical management application. Possesses a strong work ethic and a high level of professionalism.
- Serve as a role model, be an intra/interdisciplinary collaborator and a coordinator for quality patient care. A high degree of confidentiality, positive interpersonal skills, and ability to function in a fast-paced environment is required.
Why Texas Health Resources?
Texas Health Cleburne Hospital is a 137 bed Pathway to Excellence Hospital and is recognized for using evidence-based clinical processes for heart failure, pneumonia and surgical care. Located about 35 miles south of Fort Worth, hospital services include surgery, women's care, gastroenterology, orthopedics and ear, nose and throat care. The center has over 80 physicians on its medical staff and has been recognized as a Top Performer for Quality Care in a nationwide performance improvement project, an accredited Chest Pain Center by the Society of Chest Pain Centers, and designated a Pathway to Excellence hospital by the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Recognitions like these make our facility intensely qualified to serve our community and your professional aspirations. We are one of the largest faith-based, nonprofit health care delivery systems in the US that has the resources to offer a variety of career growth and professional development opportunities with equally remarkable benefits. Join our award-winning Texas Health family and contribute to our mission to improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Texas Health Highlights
- 2021 FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For (6th year in a row)
- 2020 Becker's Healthcare "150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare" (5th year in a row)
- 2020 Employees' Choice Best Places to Work by Glassdoor