See all jobs in Flower Mound TX
Job Location: Flower Mound, TX
Sales . Flower Mound, Texas
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for the growth of the relative market share (RMS) in the assigned territory through self-directed activities such as cold calling, warm calling, and driving new business through existing customers. These activities will be contained to assigned CBSA's as well as a defined market segment which may change from time to time as determined by management.
The defined market segment will include Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASC), independent acute care facilities and clinics.
Focus of this role is growing RMS in the assigned market CBSA's. A typical day will include expanding services with existing customers, focus on gaining new customers, and selling over the competition.
Daily Selling Activities
- 40 phone calls by noon every day, Monday through Friday. More calls are expected to be made during the course of the day with goal of 3-hours of legitimate talk time. This equals a minimum of 200 outbound calls/week.
- This position will require the ability to generate up to 95% of leads required to meet your sales quotas. Leads will be mostly self-generated and may be sourced from new and existing customers.
- CBSA intelligence will be utilized to grow the relative market share.
- This position requires sales experience and therefore, it is expected that after system and product training, the position must be able to close the opportunity independently within the predefined business terms and conditions.
- The ability to present and persuade prospects using phone, internet and collaboration tools given that 99% of opportunities will not require travel nor face to face meetings.
- Mastery of the company sales process.
- Use a consultative sales approach provide customers solutions to meet their credentialing, scheduling, and visitor management needs,
- Exceptional time management skills. With each morning focused on call generation, the following activities are required each day:
- Sales Presentations
- Activity Reporting
- Improving and Practicing sales techniques
- Reporting to Management
- Preparations for the next day
- Reporting to management as needed but no less than weekly. Reports will include specific details in additional sales activities and include items such as market developments, and competitive information and any relevant information to assist either the position or the company
- This position requires on time and always accurate activity reporting such as but not limited to number of phone calls, number of presentations to decision makers, number of proposals to decision makers and number of proposals won. Collaboration with colleagues to seamlessly transition from sales to the installation process resulting in an on time and successful installation. Where possible, we will system generate reports.
- Contribute, perform, and behave as necessary to increase the Net Promoter Score of each customer and account.
- Submits reports regarding activity, closings, follow-up, and attainment of goals. Provides all other required documentation to sales management as directed, accurately and in a timely manner.
- From time to time, travel will be required and participation in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and conferences for the purpose of additional sales and growth to the territory.
- Overtime of up to 5 hours may be required weekly to accommodate business needs.
Primary Success Factors:
- Increase the number of healthcare/medical facilities contracting with IntelliCentrics for SEC 3 URE Ethos credentialing services to increase our RMS within assigned CBSA's.
- Support as necessary to increase the Net Promoter Score of each customer.
- Second level support (in the form of internal referral and/or recommendation to customer) the adoption of additional product features and services with the ultimate goal of each customer using our full and complete offering.
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Four-year college degree in related discipline (marketing, business management, communications, etc.) highly desirable.
- Five (5) years inside B2B sales or customer service experience required. Healthcare experience preferred.
- Business Acumen - Able to quickly learn what we do and why we do it. Able to identify opportunities.
- Customer Acumen - Recognizes each interaction is opportunity to make IntelliCentrics advocate.
- Problem Solving - Ability to quickly break down problems into actionable components.
- Forward Thinking - Anticipates, sees 3 moves ahead.
- Communication - Understands and able to present benefits in conceptual manner. Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal, both internally and externally.
- Detail Oriented - Able to identify key pains of stakeholder.
- Innovative - Enable progress while challenging assumptions. Envisions realistic, non-traditional possibilities where appropriate.
- Entrepreneurial - Self-starter driven and aggressive in pursuit of company objectives
- Drive - Demanding of themselves and others. Gives extra effort to exceed expectations. High passion and energy levels with a deep need to compete and win.
- Focus - Recognizes this is not an 8-hour job, willing to put in time to ensure success. Metric driven. Targets breakthrough performance, not incremental gain.
- Knowledge - Possess the skill, experience, and stature to be a major influencer.
- Leadership - High ownership and accountability. Engaged leadership style, modelling leadership by example.
- Strategic - Drives high-level, strategic planning but able to manage granular details to ensure results
Work Environment The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work environment is mixture of home office and external sales calls. Subject to environmental factors such weather, noise, traffic, transportation, etc.
IntelliCentrics is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.