See all jobs in Sacramento CA
Job Location: Sacramento, CA
Registered Nurse - RN - L&D - Labor and Delivery
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking to hire a Registered Nurse for full-time, 13 weeks, working 12's contract opportunities in Sacramento, CA. Qualified nurses will have years of previous L&D experience and have a strong focus in patient care and the following certifications: ACLS, Advanced/Intermediate Fetal Monitoring(NEED COPY AT SUBMITTAL), BLS, NRP, Rapid Response Protocol Approved. In addition to our standard benefits, our RN professionals are preferred in a number of facilities and hospitals in the area. Contact me today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization!
Hourly Comp: $65
Total Comp: $33,800
Walk Through: No
**Local travel stipends for those who qualify**
BENEFITS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - L&D LABOR & DELIVERY:
- Immediate openings
- 24/7 Answering Service
- Travel Opportunities
- Day and Night shifts available
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Weekly & Daily Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Referral Bonuses
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with CareerStaff Unlimited is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
MORE ABOUT THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - L&D LABOR & DELIVERY POSITION:
CareerStaff Unlimited partners with companies around the country to raise the bar in healthcare by settings new standards for quality care and personalized services. Responsibilities for this Registered Nurse opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Provide age and developmentally appropriate direct patient clinical care, encompassing both physical and psychological needs of the preemie, neonate, infant, adolescent and adult patient populations
- Provide care with a focus on patient safety
- Initiate, implement and update the plan of care and relay information to the patient and their family appropriately
- Deliver high-quality patient care through training and experience in Obstetrics and Level One Nursery, according to the Obstetrics Scope of Service
- Ability to scrub and/or circulate in the event of an emergency cesarean section
- Collaborate with physicians and other nurses to assess mother and baby during the perinatal period to develop a specific care plan
- Communicate well with patients, families and other health care providers
- Prioritize patient needs and cope well with a fast-paced environment
JOB REQUIREMENTS FOR THE RN REGISTERED NURSE - L&D LABOR & DELIVERY:
- 2 years of previous L&D experience
- BLS issued through American Heart Association
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- RN license in the state of practice
- Certifications required: certifications: ACLS, Advanced/Intermediate Fetal Monitoring(NEED COPY AT SUBMITTAL), BLS, NRP, Rapid Response Protocol Approved
ABOUT CAREERSTAFF UNLIMITED:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).