1. PDO is a customer and client Centric company, passionately focused on serving our community in its time of need and becoming an indispensable partner to our clients.
2. We are great operators. Our teams are performance-based and operate as One company, with one standard.
3. One Company, One Standard ensures that every PDO office performs consistently to our key operational and financial benchmarks leveraging the power of our human and financial resources.
4. PDO is guided by clear goals, simple workflow, consistent execution, and a culture of inclusion and meaning.
The Paul Davis Company Owned operation is governed by the following rules:
- This is a 24/7 Operation. Everyone is on call.
- Mitigation claims are acknowledged and responded to same day.
- Use PDO Quality Assurance for peer review and budget approval.
- Every reconstruction assignment must begin within 10 days of approval.
- Everyone follows the Success Equation.
The Foreman is responsible for assisting the Production Manager on large projects for the local Paul Davis Company Owned (PDO) office.
- Assist the Production Manager on the project life-cycle for all projects.
- Interact with customers throughout the job including on material selection
- Interact with Vendors and subcontractors to review and maintain quality repairs
- Pull all required permits
- Schedule and meet Inspectors at the job site
- Procure material for the job site
- Adhere to project schedules.
- Approve purchase orders
- Visit job sites throughout the life cycle of the job.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of a well-qualified pool of sub-contractors and vendors.
- Ensure all work by Sub Contractors and Paul Davis employees is done following company safety procedures and professional standards.
- Assist with the collection of all necessary documentation at the close of the job.
- Follow-up with the customer to ensure timely payments and billing collections.
- Maintain customer satisfaction, as determined by completed satisfaction surveys.
- Participate in the on-call rotation, requiring evening and weekend point of contact for any new losses.
- Meet and maintain Net Promoter Score minimum monthly average of 70.
- Close the Loop 100% of the time within 24 hours.
- All other duties as assigned
Competency Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to learn and operate our primary operating systems
- Ability to create documents
- Ability to answer and communicate with customers over the phone and face to face
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment and develop staff
- Ability to oversee employees on a job site
- Ability to coordinate multiple jobs within the same time frame
- Ability to operate our main operating systems
- Ability to work smart phones
- Stress Management and Composure
- Maintain a level of confidentiality
Required Education and Experience
- Two plus years experience in restoration or construction as a Foreman or equivalent experience
- High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
- Industry certifications (IICRC and Lead)
- Experience in RMS and Xactimate