See all jobs in Albuquerque NM
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM
Accounts Receivable/Billing Coordinator
We are looking to add a Accounts Receivable/Billing Coordinator to our finance team in Albuquerque, NM. This position will play a vital role in the weekly invoicing distribution, accounts receivable, and cash application processes while working with our operations team to complete these tasks successfully. Our ideal candidate is highly organized, has a high attention to detail, and strong customer service skills.
We are also certified as a Great Place to Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
**With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and transition onsite at a later date.**
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- On-site training
- Weekly and monthly customer invoicing and timesheet distribution and ADHOC requests.
- Work with all team members to build relationships to review any Invoice/Timesheet discrepancies.
- Work with internal colleagues to reconcile to ensure accurate cash applications.
- Create and maintain daily, monthly and yearly reports.
- Review daily ACH's and Lock Box Checks Reports to ensure all payments are routed, documented and sent to be applied.
- Help maintain data collections for monthly reports required by the AR team for reporting purposes.
- Update PS with MICR for Accounts on all new active contracts for all current and new customers.
- Maintain Google Groups.
- Maintain assigned Spreadsheets.
- Fill in while colleagues are out.
- Process and Reconcile Credit Card Charges.
- Strong communication skills and ability to modify behavior to manage situations and individuals involved.
- Ability to understand general accounting practices/principals.
- Ability to work with customers in a professional manner.
- High Degree of Accuracy.
- Strong computer knowledge including with Word, Excel, PDF, and able to utilize internet technology for research (Email, Scanner, Copier, Calculator, browser).
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Attention to detail, an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Extremely Proficient in Data Entry and Data Manipulation.
- Must be more than proficient in Word and Excel, including pivot tables and vlookup.
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).