See all jobs in Albuquerque NM
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM
Senior Staff Accountant
CareerStaff Unlimited is looking for a talented and driven Senior Staff Accountant that will provide business and financial support company-wide. We are looking for an extremely organized individual who can quickly adapt to the day-to-day responsibilities of the role.
We are certified as a Great Place To Work and we value having a fun workplace culture, so our ideal candidate must have a personable and positive attitude!
**With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and transition onsite at a later date.
What We Offer:
- Unparalleled company culture
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- On-site training
- Review general ledger activity and book appropriate journal entries
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts and book appropriate entries
- Audit monthly stipend payments
- Reports concerns and suspected incidences of non-compliance using the 4-Step Reporting Process
- Cooperates with monitoring and audit functions and investigations
- Participates, as requested, in process improvement responsibilities
- Complies with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies, and procedures including but not limited to those within the Compliance Process, Code of Conduct, Federal False Claims Act and HIPAA
- Participates in required orientation and training programs, as required
- Maintaining metrics
- Identifying and executing opportunities for process improvement
- Achieving monthly and annual goals
- Performs all other tasks or duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree with an accounting/finance focus preferred or 2 years related experience
- Knowledge of Excel and Google Products preferred
- PeopleSoft experience preferred
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited, LLC ("CareerStaff") is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. CareerStaff's services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
Additionally, CareerStaff provides Managed Service Programs to hundreds of healthcare facilities nationally. By offering unparalleled customer service, unique placement opportunities, top pay and benefits, and employment that meets the lifestyle requirements of our clinicians, CareerStaff attracts high-quality clinicians who transition well to new environments and rapidly assimilate into facility teams.