Founded in 1987, Happy Floors is one of the nation's leading importer and distributor of premium ceramic flooring products and accessories. Headquartered in Miami, Florida, Happy Floors serves retail clients across the continental US.
Our long-term success is due to our close-knit team of dedicated professionals. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a rewarding work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, and competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits. If this sounds intriguing to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Happy Floors.
Warehouse Order Puller picks and selects products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts.
- Wrap and move products to fill individual customer orders.
- Assemble products according to the quantity specified by the clients.
- Pack orders in accordance with weighing instructions, read material orders, and comply with verbal instructions for work assignments.
- Operate RF scanners in order to accurately fill orders and effectively manage inventory
- Safety awareness
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Organizational skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision. While performing the duties of this job, warehouse order pullers frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, twist, reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 70 pounds, in multi-temperature environments. Some work stress inherent to the position and extended work hours may be required.
The work environment will be in the warehouse and temperatures depending on weather may be cold, hot, humid, wet, etc.
- Must be able to speak and comprehend English
- Must be able to lift boxes or packages of up to 70 pounds.
- Previous Warehouse experience a MUST
- Forklift experience a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, skills required of personnel so classified. The reporting relationship may not reflect the most recent changes to the corporate reporting structure.
Equal Employer Opportunity/Drug-Free Workplace