See all jobs in Folsom CA
Job Location: Folsom, CA
Location: US | CA
Type: Full Time
Remote Based / Eastern Time Zone preferred
The Sr Sales Analyst is a key role within the Sales Operations team who will be responsible for commission calculations, comp plan design, incentive planning and sales performance metrics and leveraging Salesforce.com and Xactly dashboards and reporting to detail metrics. This is a highly visible position with additional responsibilities related to changes to comp plans, amendments, commission payments and exceptions.
- Develop and maintain sales performance data analytics designed to assess trends, rep performance, quality assurance, and improvement opportunities
- Build periodic and ad hoc sales performance reporting and analysis. Publish these reports and insights to all levels of leadership
- Create & maintain documentation of sales performance, commissions, and reporting processes
- Create and maintain Sales Performance Dashboards and 9-Block reviews
- Documenting and tracking all commission exceptions and route to appropriate levels of approval.
- Maintain and update all Sales Performance data to include Stack Rankings, Leaderboards, Awards and Recognitions, BOD preparation
- Ownership of Quarterly Business Reviews workbooks and presentations. Lead initiatives for improvements and updates
- Lead Sales Compensation origination and incentive planning
- Responsible for creating dashboards in both SFDC and Xactly
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing processes and tools that will maintain integrity and accuracy of SFDC Data used for sales performance and commission purposes
- Provides cross-functional support and assists Sales management on projects as needed
- Provide overall support and departmental coordination for Sales Operations team inquiries, ad-hoc requests and projects
- Additional support as needed
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or equivalent degree/experience
- Strong MS Excel analytical skills (Index Match, VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Charts, IF AND OR statements, combining large data sources
- com reporting & dashboarding experience
- Creating comp plan templates and managing DocuSign
- 1-2 years Xactly experience
- Experience managing multi-step projects to completion
- Experience working at a SaaS company and familiarity with a subscription revenue model
- Self-motivated, high-energy, willing to go above and beyond to complete the job at hand
- Curious, creative, quantitative mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to partner with individual at all levels inside and outside of the organization
- Ability to work independently, with a high degree of accuracy, in a fast-paced environment
PowerSchool is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. PowerSchool is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. Our inclusive culture empowers PowerSchoolers to deliver the best results for our customers. We not only celebrate the diversity of our workforce, we celebrate the diverse ways we work. If you have a disability and need an accommodation regarding our recruiting process, please let us know by emailing THIS EMAIL .