Seldens Designer Home Furnishings is a curator of design, taste and style in the luxury lifestyle market. We deeply believe that the right people are our greatest asset. We value people who are customer driven, detail orientated, proactive and, above all, a team player who is always open to change. We value people who are more concerned with what's right rather than who's right.
We are looking for a administrative assistant who will assist with a wide variety of tasks that include a mix of reception and store support. If you are someone who is self-motivated and able to juggle a wide variety of tasks, we look forward to hearing from you soon!
This is a full-time position.
We offer competitive compensation with excellent benefits including complete medical, dental, vision and life; 401k with company participation; bonuses; and paid time off.
#admin #adminassistant #reception #receptionist
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reception Desk Coverage
- Enter and maintain customer orders
- Ensure that exceptional customer service is given to our clients in person and on the phone, at all times
- Provide clerical and administrative support to store manager and interior designers
- Assist in maintaining the visual and quality standards within the store
- Ensure all items on showroom floor are correctly tagged and identified at all times
- Maintain design libraries to make sure samples and price lists are up to date and correct
- Make sure all selling tools are in place and organized throughout the showroom
- Assist in maintaining a neat and organized resource room
The ideal candidate will also be able to assist with small store moves, will calls and showroom maintenance, but this is not required.