See all jobs in Des Moines IA
Job Location: Des Moines, IA
Req No. 2020-7063
We are seeking a talented Commercialization Manager to oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of ongoing product commercialization management efforts; leads commercialization launch team and plans, organizes and controls product commercialization activities. The incumbent develops program hierarchies and oversees multiple product plans, implementation schedules; directs and tracks overall resource usage and combined tasks to ensure successful delivery of all assigned products and to plan for future onboarding. The Commercialization Manager oversees all communications, risks and budgets to ensure the stakeholder(s) is satisfied with the result for assigned products.
What You Can Look Forward to
- Oversees the development, coordination, planning and implementation of new Product processes and procedures to create efficiencies, provide transparency, and deliver consistency product methodology.
- Drives commercialization and related activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the assigned product. Develops new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the organization. Develops and implements long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the assigned product. Develops a product evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the product and to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensures commercialization activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Facilitates the delivery of services among different product activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for reporting risks that are identified to the appropriate team and/or management. Additionally, responsible for managing, monitoring and reporting risks within the scope of your work area, to include, but not limited to Information Security risks.
- Actively supports our CO-OP culture and embraces our core values of Work as Partners, Communicate Openly and Honestly, Demonstrate Excellence and Champion Change in all interactions.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Completion of high school, or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree in related field plus minimum of 5 years Product experience, or equivalent training and/or experience.
- Previous experience in the financial service/payment processing industry.
- Previous project management experience.
- Strong knowledge of business planning, product development and project planning.
- Strong knowledge of internal product delivery processes and systems.
- Working knowledge of the payments industry.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong facilitation and team building skills.
- Project management expertise.
- Strong Microsoft Project skills.
- Proficiency with Project Center or similar project management software.
Why Join CO-OP?
CO-OP is committed to fostering a workplace where every employee feels valued, respected, and connected. We are dedicated to understanding, attracting and engaging a diverse workforce where every employee can live up to their pull potential; ensuring that our employee base reflects the consumers we serve. The result of this effort is an inclusive environment where diverse talent thrives. You will be part of an organization that focuses on a strong culture and embodies the credit union movement philosophy of People Helping People. CO-OP's commitment to reflecting our own core values and purpose extends beyond how we serve our clients and the products that we deliver.
With more than 35 years of industry leadership, CO-OP Financial Services is the largest, most comprehensive credit union service organization in the nation. CO-OP serves as THE credit union technology engine, bringing payments solutions, engagement services and strategic counsel to help credit unions optimize member experiences to consistently provide seamless, personalized multi-channel offerings, while delivering secure, sophisticated fraud mitigation service.
CO-OP serves more than 3,000 client credit unions, with 60 million debit and credit cardholders, nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs and more than 5,600 shared branches nationwide. Our vast technological ecosystem facilitates more than 6.5 billion transactions every year and equips credit unions of all sizes to deepen member engagement and prosper in the fast-paced world of fintech.
- Fun, challenging and, collaborative work environment with passionate colleagues that care deeply about the intersection of technology and human-centered financial services.
- Great Work/Life Benefits - Paid Time Off (PTO), Maternity, Parental, Family Care, Adoption Leave Programs, Community Volunteer Time Off, and 10 Paid Holidays.
- Health benefits - medical, dental, & vision plus wellness programs and gym reimbursements.
- 401K with generous company match.
- Tuition reimbursement.