Join an exciting, dynamic and fun organization, with a passion for helping people.
- A 4 day working week (Typically Monday Thursday)
- Competitive base pay
- Attractive commission program
- Exceptional benefits plan for team members and family
- Free catered lunch provided daily
Renew Anchored Dentures offers patients a cutting edge dental solution. This new proprietary solution is exclusive at Renew Anchored Dentures, and is daily changing people's lives.
The ideal candidate has demonstrated success in a sales environment. Strong sales and relationship skills are a must. An Education Consultant (EC) meets with individuals during their scheduled office consultation to build a relationship and educate them on the Renew Anchored Denture treatment and process. Working with the doctor, the EC also reviews treatment cost options, as well as financing options. The EC completes and manages a call back system, their own administrative work including some front desk duties.
The EC is responsible for building trust and connecting at relationship levels with our potential Renew Anchored Denture patients, letting them know how much we care about helping them find a solution to their dental challenges. They will also be experts in communicating and partnering with the clinical team to provide an amazing patient experience. Prior dental experience is a plus but not required.
Competitive salary with opportunity for significant bonuses based on performance.
A candidate for the role of an EC should possess the following:
- Warm and friendly personality
- Sales experience (consultative sales experience preferred)
- Communication, relationship building, follow up and organizational skills
- Professional and proactive mindset
- Self-starter with a track record of exceeding their goals
- Experience with Excel, Word, Power Point, Salesforce.com