We are looking to hire exceptional individuals to join the Renew Anchored Denture team: Clinical Dental Lab Technician with a minimum of 2 years experience in removable anchored prosthetics.
The Lab Tech must be proficient in working with the following components and tasks:
- Immediate Full Dentures
- Complete Over dentures
- Denture fabrication, model pouring, articulation, mounting, setting up of teeth and waxing
- Selection of mold and shade of denture per dentist authorization
- Setting up of teeth for both transitional immediate and final prosthetic appliances
- Fabrication of dentures using heat processed press pack technique, or Ivobase system
- Direct dentist supervision at office. Prescriptions to remain on file at the office.
The Lab Tech must also:
- Have excellent communication with surgeon dentist and prosthetic dentist
- Understand and follow company-prescribed protocols and learn "the Renew way".
- Credentials as required by the State
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and includes a competitive bonus structure based on Center performance.
We are a group of dental implant practices and we're growing fast. Offering state-of-the-art dental offices, highly competitive compensation package, a 4-day work week, and excellent medical, dental and vision benefits for employees. We're looking for a self-motivated, multi-tasking, dependable team player, with great customer service skills; one who communicates very well and pays attention to every detail