See all jobs in Aberdeen Proving Ground MD
Job Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Location: Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD
New Position at APG. Must have GFEBS experience.
The Budget and Program Analyst directors the execution of the operating budget, including the establishment of necessary controls, estimates and schedules and approves, from a budgetary standpoint, expenditures for all elements of cost (labor, travel and procurement).
- Prepare, analyze, record, report and update program and budgetary documentation in new and existing C5ISR systems
- Use of General Funds Enterprise Business Systems (GFEBS), Standard Operations and Maintenance, Army R&D System (SOMARDS), Finance Systems (STANSFINS) and Financial Reporting Enterprise
- Establish plans for obligations and disbursements
- Ability to track, monitor and analyze the execution of program funds according to plans
- Prepare program milestones with estimated cost and manpower requirements; establish project schedules
- Preparation of justifications for costs, manpower estimates and actuals, delays in program spending
- Prepare for and perform budget processes/budget reviews
- Ability to organize data, prepare presentation materials and present program status
- Coordinate and interface with vendors, customers and subcontractors as required
- Ability to perform reviews of budget processes/systems and provide recommendations for improvements.
QUALIFICATIONS - BUDGET ANALYST
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business administration or closely related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with GFEBS
- BA or BS in Business Administration or closely related field (or 8 years of experience and Associates Degree)
- Must be able to work independently and present data to all levels of Center Management.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Must have an active Secret DoD Security Clearance
Systek offers a very comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, life, disability, and long-term care insurance effective on an employee's date of hire. Systek also offers a 401k plan, paid time off, service anniversary awards, and tuition reimbursement.
Systek values diversity. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities