With 10 locations in Minnesota, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and Wisconsin, the MacQueen Group is one of the largest heavy equipment and fire apparatus dealer networks in the Midwest. We provide a complete line of municipal and emergency equipment solutions, along with parts, service and training. The work we do impacts your daily life, and we're proud to improve the quality and safety of the communities we serve.
The MacQueen Group is growing, and we're looking for qualified job seekers to grow with us. We offer a family-first, flexible environment with ample opportunities for professional development.
At MacQueen Group, we make work play. We tackle complex challenges, work hard, high-five and celebrate. We're risk-takers, fast learners and trailblazers. We pride ourselves on integrity and work to improve the lives of everyone who dedicates their talents to our company.
The Product Training Specialist will execute industry-leading training and education of customers and new MacQueen employees, both individually and in group situations, on the Pierce, Skeeter and EJ Metal fire apparatus. In addition to delivering the training, the Product Training Specialist will work with their team to develop training content. This role reports to the Training and Aftermarket Sales Manager.
- Develops and conducts product training and education programs for company personnel and external customers that support area and company goals.
- Collaborate with Sales staff to identify and satisfy local training needs
- Follow and Develop personal skills using Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all Aspects of Product Training Specialist role
- Participate in course content reviews and pilot courses
- Provide feedback from customers on course content and vehicle support
- Produce innovative methods of teaching and training to elevate learning results
- Follow Product Training Leader instructions and using Operating Review Process Checks and Balances
- Maintain constant communication with customers, sales representatives and managers
- Participate in product demonstrations, open houses, sales blitzes, trade shows and fairs, and other field events
- Follow and utilize the 5-4-3-2-1 sales training while using the process daily
- Communicate with Locations, Transportation and Factory's to assist Demo Logistics Business
- Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school
- Two to three years industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Current or recent firefighter experience, preferably with Pierce equipment
- Strong technical and mechanical aptitude
- Customer-focused and great communicator
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to present to groups or individuals
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Possesses a Class A CDL Driver's License with a clean driver record
MacQueen is an equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. PM18