We are not just a company, it's a family. A family that loves to serve other families in the community by giving back and volunteering to help those in need.
We're looking for exceptional experienced Residential Plumbing Technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential plumbing repair and installation. As a Plumbing Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair plumbing issues and educate customers with several options.
What We Offer to our Residential Plumbing Technicians!
- GREAT PAY
- 100% Employee Health Insurance PAID !!!
- Simple IRA matching 3%
- Matching Holiday Fund
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
Residential Service Plumber Responsibilities:
- Completing residential service calls
- Diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems
- Lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions
- Building customer rapport
- Helps client solve issues pertaining to their plumbing system
- Provide solutions that are good for the customer
- Knowledgeable to make recommendations to customers while on site
- Always professional and courteous
Requirements of our Residential Service Plumbers:
- At least 2 year of Technical/Trade experience required
- Strong customer service skills are a must
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
- Understanding of the current regulations
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- General knowledge of power tools and techniques for care and safe use
- Plumbing troubleshooting and repair skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record