We are not just a company, it's a family. A family that loves to serve other families in the community by giving back and volunteering to help those in need.
We're looking for exceptional experienced technicians to deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in residential HVAC repair and installation. As a HVAC Service technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and ensure desired sales metrics. You will diagnose and repair HVAC issues and educate customers with several options.
What we offer our HVAC Service Technicians
- Top Pay, spiffs and Bonus Plan
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance Paid at 100%
- 3% IRA Match !
- Matching Holiday Fund
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- * Several schedules available
- Company Vehicle
Job skills performed by Employee will include, but are not limited to:
- Individual must have good communication skills when communicating with customers, co-workers, and supervisors.
- Positive attitude and capacity to quickly learn & grow professionally
- Perform Equipment Installation and Start-ups
- Troubleshoot and repair HVAC units including electronic and mechanical components; and follow controls/wiring diagrams and schematics.
- Install or repair fuel and water supply lines
- Ability to Adjust System Controls
- Do Routine Maintenance on HVAC Systems
- Ability to solder/braze and perform minor field fabrication
Requirements for our HVAC Service Technician
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Must have the ability to be part of a team
- Background check
- Motor Vehicles Records Check
- Drug Testing
- Ability to work overtime/night/weekend hours as required