See all jobs in Bunnell FL
Job Location: Bunnell, FL
Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN - Skilled Nursing Facility
We are hiring a qualified SNF LPN (Skilled Nursing Facility Licensed Practical Nurse) for a full time, contract opportunity at a well-established skilled nursing facility in Bunnell, FL. This rewarding assignment offers top industry pay rates, full benefits, a flexible schedule, and more! Grow professionally as a Licensed Practical Nurse while focusing on what matters most - patient care. In addition to our standard benefits, our nursing professionals are preferred in several facilities and hospitals in the area. It is preferred for qualified candidates to have at least 12 months of previous nursing home experience.
Hourly Comp: $28
Weekly Comp: $1120
BENEFITS FOR A LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE LPN:
- Immediate Openings
- Flexible Schedules - Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Perm Positions
- Generous Benefits Including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K
- Referral Bonus Program
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit
- Guaranteed Hours (based on opportunity)
- The security of over 25 years of experience in the industry!
Our strong, long-term connections-with the most admired companies-mean a new world of possibilities for your career. Partnering with us is the kind of proactive move that can put you on an inside track, give you access to more career opportunities, and get you that dream job faster than going at it alone.
- Ability to work with other personnel and develop/maintain good relations
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of care and current clinical practice, treatments, and interventions, specific to position specialty
- Ability to understand and monitor applicable regulations, policies, and procedures
- Promote patient's independence by establishing patient care goals
- Resolve patient's problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with rules and regulations
- Ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism
- Ability to deal tactfully with residents, students, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public, according to position setting
- Ability to maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, etc.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Demonstrate proficiency in written/verbal skills in the English language
- Sufficient computer skills required to perform duties
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE LPN JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 12 months of recent (within the last year) supervised experience in Long Term Care/Nursing Home setting preferred
- Licensed Practical Nursing degree from an accredited institution
- Current CPR/BLS certification, Physical, TB test (within 1 year of hire)
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN license in the state of employment or compact (multi-state) license
We are a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We serve our mission by leveraging a national network of 25+ offices throughout the United States. Our services include travel and per diem employment opportunities for nurses, therapists, and pharmacists.
We are proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).