Be a part of One Team One Mission!
Would you like to be part of an organization that believes in being passionate about what you do?
Do you want the ability to be involved in the community you work in and spending time involved with numerous charitable organizations?
Join the CFCU family where we put our members and team members first.
Our Total Rewards package includes medical, dental, and vision with a generous time-off package, matching 401 (k), and paid time off to do volunteer work.
A Day in the Life:
The Marketing Research Analyst collects, organizes, analyzes, and reports marketing performance data from various sources and provides recommendations to support the credit unions growth strategies. This position also contributes to overall strategic and product planning by providing pertinent data to help realize the credit union's marketing goals and initiatives.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
The minimum requirement for any team member of our company is to work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, with a commitment to a workplace of dignity and respect, in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity standards and regulations. We also require, as a minimum standard, that all team members have the ability to accept direction and constructive criticism from supervisors and managers.
- Effectively utilize the Credit Unions Marketing Customer Information File and other marketing software systems to research member demographics, to identity potential target groups, and to track & report data.
- Oversee the Credit Unions member survey programs, including deployment, data collection, and reporting.
- Oversee the Credit Unions competitive market research in order to monitor deposit products, loan products, and associated fees.
- Support ongoing marketing efforts by tracking and reporting marketing program results. This includes the clear communication of goals, costs, targets, and results.
- Use collected data to provide insights and recommendations to help the Marketing team develop campaigns & promotions to meet Credit Union goals.
- Track and set weekly deposit & loan rates according to Credit Union pricing policies.
- Communicate ongoing deposit & loan rate changes to team members. Maintain intranet and Credit Union website rate pages.
- Participate in Marketing project and planning meetings.
- Perform other duties as directed by leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years of marketing or marketing research experience.
- Experience with Marketing Customer Information File software and Google Analytics.
- Proficiency using Publisher, Excel, Word, and Access.
- A degree in Marketing or Marketing Research.
- Financial institution experience.
- Member-focused: Championing our service philosophies to all internal & external members.
- Productive: Achieving excellence with attention to detail.
- Proactive: Taking initiative and ownership.
- Analytical: Using critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Organized: Efficiently managing time and other resources.
- Communicative: Accurately expressing oneself verbally and in writing.
- Supportive: Being approachable, respectful, and team-oriented.
- Teachable: Embracing continuous improvement.
- Confidential: Maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Compliant: Respecting regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Computer proficient: Adept at using computers.
Working Conditions:This position works in-office and remotely. Work requires an appropriate work environment in the home. In-office working conditions are normal. Lighting, temperature, audio, and work space are all sufficient. Work requires the ability to constantly operate a computer and the ability to read, type, and communicate.
Disclaimer/Intent and Function of Job Descriptions:
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by team members within this classification. Because the nature of positions and job functions can change over time, this job description is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all essential functions, duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of team members assigned to this job. Job duties may be changed or modified in the Credit Unions discretion. The Credit Union will keep team members updated on key functions, duties, and requirements of their position by communications from the Credit Union and by updating the job description from time to time. Any team member with questions about the nature of their job duties is encouraged to consult with his or her supervisor.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
Community Financial Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable Federal, State or local laws.
Note: If you have issues applying, please try using the Google Chrome or Firefox web browsers on a computer.