Do you love to create delight through design and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our adventure.
The Marketing Associate will, under the direction of the Senior Director of Marketing, support the delivery of our marketing strategy; manage reporting and monitor performance; proactively identify areas for optimization; and recommend effective decision making on marketing initiatives. The Marketing Associate is responsible for AutoCamp's guest database, including guest loyalty, and the customer acquisition funnel. Please note that while this is a remote position, there is a strong preference for someone located in (or willing to relocate to) Northern or Central California.
AutoCamp is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free, and comfortable experience in the world's top outdoor destinations we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
Sound good? We'd love to hear from you. Be sure to attach both a resume and a cover letter telling us about your relevant experience and salary requirements. Please Note: Resumes submitted without a cover letter will be crumpled up and used as campfire kindling.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- Work closely with Senior Director of Marketing on all property marketing initiatives, recommending optimization opportunities and reporting structures
- Develop a deep understanding of available Google Analytics data and how it can be used for different analyses to answer questions, solve problems and direct marketing strategies towards ROI maximization
- Manage and monitor reporting of campaign impact on customer acquisition, product awareness, product usage, revenue and more to enable data-driven marketing
- Set up Google Analytics dashboards and custom views for new markets and evolving KPIs
- Manage guest CRM and work closely with Content Marketing Manager to recommend updates to stay-cycle and lifecycle marketing campaigns
- Recommend ongoing optimization of digital campaigns as needed, including Google AdWords, social media ads, and display, and recommend new channels based on customer journey and Google Analytics traffic data
- Regularly conduct website audits for search engine optimization, top-of-funnel website traffic, and website conversion, and recommend updates
- Research and recommend opportunities for non-digital advertising, effectively demonstrating ROI
- Proactively identify potential sources of growth and efficiencies (across both customer acquisition and retention), partnering with cross functional teams to drive testing and implementation
- Recommend and implement a loyalty program across the AutoCamp portfolio, and recommend key metrics for repeat/loyal guests
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience in marketing, preferably in the B2C or hospitality space
- Strong understanding of marketing fundamentals and customer journeys, funnels, and lifecycles
- Experience creating and optimizing digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Experience developing dashboards for multi-channel marketing campaign reporting
- Experience managing a CRM or customer communication platform
- Expert Google Analytics skills
- Strong attention to detail with high personal standards for accuracy and quality of work
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to simplify and present complex analytical concepts to an executive audience.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex priorities within compressed timeframes
- Marketing analysis course or continuing education
- Experience building dashboards/reporting structures for multiple entities and campaigns
- Experience in market analysis
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- Required: Bachelor's degree, in marketing, communications, business, or other related fields
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL HAVE.
- A passion for hospitality and the great outdoors.
- Strong relationship and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently and follow projects through to completion.
- Prior experience in the hospitality industry and a through understanding of hotel operations
- Thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Must be a MacGyver, able to find creative solutions when issues arise, with limited resources.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.