Real Estate Development and Property Management company is seeking an Executive Administrative Assistant to provide high-level assistance and administrative support to the CEO and other members of senior leadership. In this role, you will represent the company in its relations with residents, employees, vendors, and reflect the attitudes, policies, procedures, and general personality of the company as it pertains to its culture and can do attitude..Requirements:
Performs a wide variety of executive secretarial and administrative duties as required by daily operations.
Arranges company programs, virtual events, or conferences by arranging for facilities, issuing information or invitations whether it be electronically or by mail, coordinating speakers and controlling event budget.
Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
Prepares meeting agendas and notices. Attends meetings as required, efficiently record minutes to meetings and promptly distributes to appropriate attendees and senior management at the conclusion of meeting.
Performs office tasks including maintaining records and performing administrative tasks.
Performs additional duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and writing skills with attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills, strong work ethic, and highly motivated self-starter
- Desire to learn and grow within the organization, and an interest in taking on increasing responsibilities within this role.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Must be a Notary Public or willing to take notary course during employment at the companies expense
- Strong computer skills and open to learning new software programs
- Can-do positive attitude with a bias towards action
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to interact with people from all levels within the organization
- Comfortable handling clerical and administrative tasks
- Strong basic mathematics skills
- Bilingual Spanish speaking is preferred
- Real Estate or property management experience is preferred
Education and Experience:
At least 2-4 years of related experience required.
High school diploma required, Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
Benefits Package Includes:
Medical, Dental and Vision plan options, and 401(k) program
Paid Time Off
Student loan contributions