Headquartered in Old Saybrook, CT, Infiltrator Water Technologies is the leading provider of engineered plastic chambers, synthetic aggregates, tanks, advanced wastewater treatment systems, and accessories for the onsite/decentralized wastewater and storm water management industries. The majority of Infiltrator products are manufactured from recycled plastic. Founded in 1987, we operate throughout the US and Canada with 8 manufacturing plants in the US, dedicated sales, and corporate team members. Infiltrator is a pioneer in innovative plastic technologies for underground water management. Infiltrator components are used in most onsite septic systems installed in the United States and Canada. Infiltrator is a proud Corporate Partner of Habitat for Humanity and each year donates components for 50 septic systems serving Habitat homes in North America. Infiltrator is committed to advancing the state of the art in all fronts, including product design, manufacturing, materials, wastewater science, marketing, management, and employee development. In other words, we strive to be the best we can be.
- Support JD Edwards users as the in-house expert on system functionality.
- Key team member for implementation of 3rd party solutions.
- Fill user requests for JD Edwards native queries, custom grids, and Watch Lists.
- Train new users in login procedures, system security, and document management.
- Create new program versions to support launch of new business units, and work with users to conduct user acceptance testing on all
- Develop expertise in 3rd party data extraction tools (EasyReporting, SQL Server Reporting Services data cubes).
- Support SOX compliance reporting requirements and work with internal and external auditors to fill reporting requests.
- Implement standard routings for cost rollup of chamber products.
- Support implementation of 3rd party application that interface with E1 for business process (ie AR, AP, Demand planning tools (Versapay, SoftCo)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 4 years supporting users in a JD Edwards environment and experience on a JD Edwards implementation team.
- Supported implementation and tested service application and was inhouse support after launch.