HyperSport is looking for an auto glass technician responsible for installing and repairing automotive glass. This position requires a person who is highly attentive to detail and has the physical strength required to work with large pieces of auto glass. Customer service skills and time management skills are also imperative for this position.
This is an immediate job opportunity with multiple positions available!
- Perform removal and installation of auto glass and glass repairs. Utilize hand and power tools to remove moldings, wipers, mirrors, windshields, door glass, and back glass minimizing any vehicle damage according to specified procedures.
- Keep track of and inspect the glass picked up from suppliers and dealerships. Return any unused, and/or warranty glass for refunds.
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of supplies on vehicle
- The technician will communicate with auto glass suppliers
- Complete invoices, photos, and daily logs as required
- Meet and exceed customer expectations for service and efficiency
- Preferred 3 years experience
- Valid Driver's License
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 40 hours a week guaranteed and overtime
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
- Bi-Weekly and Competitive pay
- Career advancement opportunities
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, auto body technician, wheel repair technician, collision repair, auto body repair technician, auto body painter, or general body shop worker encouraged to apply!
- Previous work with CarMax, Caliber Collision, and Service King Collision Repair also welcomed!
Get Started! Apply now!