Physician Recruiter, Sr. Talent Acquisition Consultant
Job ID: 20-14944
Type: Regular Full-Time
System Office 1120 Building
At Legacy, our passion is helping others in everything we do. As a Physician Recruiter, youll be part of a team dedicated to providing exceptional service and a high quality recruitment experience to the leaders, employees and applicants of Legacy Health.
Using your advanced knowledge and experience in provider recruitment, talent acquisition practices and HR policies, youll lend effective advice while supporting the recruitment of inpatient and outpatient providers. Youll be a collaborator who participates in a variety of initiatives and recruitment activities with a variety of internal and external customers. If this is how you view your work as a Physician Recruiter, we invite you to consider this opportunity.
Legacy Health is a locally owned, nonprofit health system driven by our mission to improve the health of those around us. We offer a unique blend of healthcare services across the Portland/Vancouver metro area and mid-Willamette Valley from wellness and urgent care to dedicated childrens services and advanced medical centers to care for patients of all ages when and where they need us. With an eye toward a healthier community, our partnerships tackle vital issues such as housing and mental health. Legacy strives to help everyone live healthier and better lives, with the vision of being essential to the health of the region.
Six hospitals; dedicated childrens care at Randall Childrens Hospital at Legacy Emanuel
More than 70 primary care, specialty and urgent care clinics
Nearly 3,000 doctors and providers
Almost 14,000 employees
Lab, research and hospice
Partnership with PacificSource health plan
We strive to be a diverse, culturally competent organization. We strongly encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and inclusion to apply.
Our Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant team members are responsible for the recruitment, interviewing, and placement of provider and technical, professional and management candidates.
Consults with hiring managers pertaining to recruitment and staffing issues; develops recruitment strategies; establishes network(s) of contacts in the community and industry; participates in ongoing projects to further develop an integrated recruitment process for Legacy Health. Prepares reports relating to recruitment activity and productively identifies and participates in policy and program development in collaboration with consultants and other HR staff.
Participates in the design, development, implementation and management of system-wide recruitment initiatives and staffing strategies and policies. Uses recruitment metrics, best practice literature and competitor data to measure effectiveness of strategies.
Actively participates in the community as a knowledgeable resource on jobs in healthcare, consistently presenting a positive image of Legacy Health. Regularly handles special assignments, leadership recruitments as assigned, presentations, projects and act as a project based team leader.
Bachelors Degree in human resources, business administration, or related field, or equivalent applicable experience required. Professional certification in specialty area preferred. May be replaced by equivalent years of experience/combination of clinical, marketing, sales or related business and industry experience.
Five years of recent human resource experience to include recruiting, interviewing and assessing candidates, advertising design and placement, and development of proactive sourcing strategies. Experience in a fast paced, high volume, complex, consultative recruitment function. Must be able to demonstrate success with difficult recruits, effective recruitment and retention strategies, and developing behavior based questions.
Healthcare experience in provider (MD) recruitment is strongly preferred.
- Skilled in complex consulting and interacting effectively with all levels within and outside the Legacy community, including the ability to guide and influence in sensitive situations.
- Strong organizational skills, problem-solving, written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Strong negotiation, presentation and public relations/public speaking skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects efficiently in a fast-paced environment under pressure of deadlines.
- Strategic analysis and strong analytical and problem-solving skills to diagnose complex staffing issues.
- Solid experience consulting with senior leaders and handling complex and leadership level recruitments.
- Experienced in conducting references, negotiating and closing offers.
- Proficiency using social media tools required.
- Must possess competency with Microsoft Office products, applicant tracking systems, Lawson and/or other HR/Payroll database.
- Knowledge of staffing/HR compliance regulations required.
- Working knowledge of all HR functional areas with an emphasis on EEOC requirements, state labor laws, immigration requirements, and ADA.
- Ability to analyze and trend employment data, evaluate and apply in decision making.
LEGACYS VALUES IN ACTION:
Follows guidelines set forth in Legacys Values in Action.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled