Back in 1957, Johnny Baxter purchased Briley Motors located on Military Avenue in Benson. He renamed it Johnny Baxter's and turned it into what would be the beginning of one of the largest dealer groups in Nebraska.
Now 60 years later, Baxter Auto Body South is continuing Johnny's vision of offering the service to our Guests. We want to push the status quo and we can only make Baxter even better TOGETHER.
We are an ICAR GOLD, Chrysler, Fiat, Ford Aluminum Certified Collision Center!
- We offer TOP PAY for qualified Body Technicians
- We repair all make and models of vehicles and always have plenty of work
- Take pride in our work, stay focused at the task at hand, and put out a quality product
- Supportive management team with a close knit team that acts like a big family
- Join a Dealer that has won many awards over its 60 plus years of business success.
- Have the opportunity to DRIVE YOUR CAREER with room for advancement either in the dealership or within the Baxter Group!
- BENEFITS: PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision, Tuition Assistance Programs, and much more!
What You Bring to the Body Technician Position
- 3-5 years of experience in the Auto Body industry preferred
- Must have own tools
- Knowledge of frame repairs and straining
- Capable of doing major collision repairs
- Knowledge of the manufacturer's repair process
- ICAR training preferred
- Team-oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including background checks and drug test.
Baxter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.