Starting Pay Between $13.00 per hour - $15.00 per hour
- Will Baxter pay for your TUITION, BOOKS and FEES at an approved Automotive Technology education program? YES!
- Will Baxter train you and develop you? YES!
- Will you have a great team atmosphere? YES!
- Do you need experience to be successful in this position? NO!
Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lincoln is part of Baxter Auto, which began back in 1957 when Johnny Baxter purchased Briley Motors in Omaha. He renamed it Johnny Baxter's and turned it into what would be the beginning of one of the largest dealer groups in Nebraska.
Now 60 years later, Baxter Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Lincoln is continuing Johnny's vision of offering the best cars and a great car-buying experience.
- Receive on-the-job training with continuous job development training.
- Inspect vehicle to ensure other areas are in working order
- Conduct oil changes, tire rotations, tire balancing, tire repairs, fuel filters, wiper blades
- Have the opportunity to DRIVE YOUR CAREER with room for advancement either in the dealership or within the Baxter Group!
- BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Tuition Assistance Programs, and much more!
What You Bring to the Express Technician Position
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability and desire to make a POSITIVE IMPACT with EVERY INTERACTION
- Have the drive to create REMARKABLE EXPERIENCES for our customers
- Valid Driver's License
All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing including background checks and drug test.
Baxter embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We're committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Baxter is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.