2nd or 3rd Shift Supervisor
Job ID: 2021-5444
# of Openings: 1
Alro Steel is currently seeking a 2nd or 3rd Shift Supervisor to join our team in Tulsa, OK.
Join the Alro team and start building your tomorrow!
Whether you are a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Alro offers rewarding and challenging career opportunities, as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package. We work hard to provide our teammates with comprehensive on-the-job training for a multitude of business disciplines, so that they can maximize their career expectations.
Most importantly, employment at Alro is about being a part of something bigger. Its about being on a team that employs the highest levels of loyalty, honesty and integrity. Its about exceeding customer expectations on a daily basis by taking a true interest in their needs. An Alro career provides a dynamic work environment that allows our teammates to learn, grow and succeed in whatever they put their minds to, both personally and professionally.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- supervising a team of operations employees;
- overseeing the processing operation;
- leading continuous improvement;
- ensuring error-free fulfillment of customer orders;
- ensuring a safe work environment.
The ideal candidate will:
- possess a high school diploma or equivalent;
- preferably possess 1 to 2 years of supervisory experience;
- possess a demonstrable hands-on management style;
- possess an ability to organize and present effective training programs;
- possess problem-solving skills;
- be an effective communicator in oral and written modes.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Steel Corporation supplies raw materials (carbon, stainless steel, aluminum and red metals) to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of metals, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.
Alro Steel, established in 1948, is a privately held corporation with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.