Sr. Human Resource Manager
Are you an enthusiastic, positive individual who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and is passionate about driving continuous business improvement? If so, BayMark is the place for you! We are looking for candidates who are detailed, results-oriented and flexible with the ability to manage multiple worksite locations in a demanding, collaborative environment.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join BayMarks dynamic HR team! The Sr. HR Manager will provide broad scale HR consulting and solutions to business leaders. The Sr. Human Resource Manager carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS), employee relations, training and development, policies and compliance programs, benefits, compensation and employee communications.
- Leadership Coaching:You and the Treatment Center Directors/Managers are the key in the development and the management of this relationship as it is critical to your success.
- Organizational Performance Assessment & Renewal:You will be responsible for organizing/recognizing, diagnosing and systemically addressing performance issues. You will need to be a specialist in employment law, company policy/compliance, investigations and ensure the accurate and efficient handling of all incidents.
- Talent Management:You will need to be proficient and ensure effective execution of all Talent processes.
- Compensation & Benefits:You will collaborate on annual compensation reviews with all managers and provide the focal review merit process, lead the non-exempt pay, progression and own the wage adjustments for our hourly/exempt workers. In addition to basic stewardship, the compensation program, and governance responsibilities, you will promote the company's social responsibility efforts in sustainability, gender pay equity, racial equality, and inclusion through relationship and consistent messaging.
- Employee Communications: You will develop and drive an employee focused communication strategy that builds and maintains a positive employment brand. Communicate initiatives and deadlines to employees in a variety of print, digital, and interpersonal ways; tasks may include creating and publishing company newsletters, calendars, blogs and Intranet posts, and hosting meetings. Draft and distribute reference materials such as open enrollment materials, goal and performance review initiatives, and summaries of perks and benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably with specialty in Human Recourses or equivalent related work experience.
- 5-7 years progressive HR experience with a minimum of 3 - 5 years management experience.
- Be able to think strategically and also operationalize and execute the direction
experience managing multiple remote locations.
- Prior experience working with multiple state locations and the ability to work closely with remote offices to ensure program compliance and employee satisfaction.
- Be a fast-learner/able and willing to adopt different approaches to familiar tasks and have strong leadership and influence skills across a variety of organizational levels and functional partners
- SHRM Certification or comparable certification/education preferred
- PC proficiency in MS Office Suite, HRIS systems (ExponentHR, Jobvite and Relias Training Platform preferred).
- Advanced Excel skills; extensive experience with functions, pivot tables, filters, data manipulation
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, presentation and public speaking skills.
- Visionary leadership style.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and strategic planning skills.
- Proven relationship building and consultative strengths; ability to establish and maintain internal customer relationships and build trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, issues and deadlines.
- Have strong collaboration/partnership skills. Self-aware, culturally competent and able to build diverse relationships.
- Be able to define and implement successful cultural interventions to create an open, inclusive environment
- Ability to diagnose organizational defects and identify and implement appropriate, systemic solutions
- Extensive employee relations experience with a proven track record of handling investigations and compliance issues with a high level of independence and objectivity
- Experience in the healthcare field required
- Travel as necessary
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
BayMarks addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty healthcare organization in North America addressing the opioid crisis, we work to assess and match our patients with the treatment that best meets their needs across the United States and Canada. Our programs offer services at different levels of care including highly structured and integrated opioid treatment programs (OTPs), outpatient offices that include MAT (Medications Assisted Treatment) with physicians and Nurse PR actioners prescribing buprenorphine combined with professionals delivering individual and group counseling (OBOTs) as well as inpatient and outpatient detoxification treatment services. While our programs focus primarily on the treatment of opioid use disorder, whether it be prescribed pain medication or illicit opiate use, BayMark also offers detoxification from a variety of addictive substances in select locations.
BayMark Health Services is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the Sr. Human Resources Manager's position and it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.