CyOne is looking for a multi-talented All Source Intelligence Analyst to act as a Subject Matter expert (SME) as a part of a team of highly qualified and successful analysts in support of the Project Management Office for Intelligence Systems & Analytics (PM IS&A). Must be willing to work out of Aberdeen Proving Ground (APG), MD..Requirements:
Tasks include (but not limited to):
- Provide analytical/operational insight and experience as a resident SME for the IS&A Program Office.
- This support will include but is not limited to supporting User Engagement events (WFXs, CTCs, etc.), software enhancement discussions, and testing events.
- Work with Industry Partners and Systems Engineers to provide advice on the implementation of requirements to enhance capabilities of IS&A for currently fielded and future releases of IS&A software baselines.
- Review Test Cases and create Workflows/TTPs, as well as document user stories.
- Assist with the traceability of requirements to workflows and the identification of gaps across the IS&A Family of Systems for future development efforts.
- Provide technical field support, over the shoulder training, integration, and testing in support of IS&A participation in fielding directly to CONUS/OCONUS locations
A security clearance at the TOP SECRET with SCI or higher level is required.
About CyOne, Inc.
CyOne is comprised of a team of highly experienced, trained, and motivated cyber security specialists, software development engineers, intelligence analysts, and technological consultants. The knowledge and experience of our teams spans across multiple intelligence and engineering domains within DOD.
Our team's in-depth understanding of customer requirements allows our expert systems engineers and software developers to successfully transform requirements and software prototypes into mature capability sets and solutions that are consistently well-received and adopted solutions by our customers.
By being at the tip of the spear our team is able to help assess our customer's applicable needs and assist with defining their processes. This enables our team of experts to successfully forecast, design, and engineer future capability requirements to support global DoD operations among our customer base.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package!
- The chance to join a fast-growing software company helping customers with bleeding edge technology
Job Type: Full-time