Our Operations team is the grease for our wheels. We have a strong ecosystem at loanDepot, and it all revolves around providing the tools to ensure success in every role. Our operations teams which can include Processing, Underwriting, Funding and more, are all invaluable pieces of the mortgage lending puzzle. We warrant a positive culture, promote teamwork & are continuously striving to take care of both our valued borrowers & our extraordinary employees. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
Responsible for providing closing support to the Closing department with a focus on either Wiresor Scheduling. Reviews reports and data for accuracy and ensures timely delivery of all disbursements and/or signing requests.
- Reviews daily volume reports and follows up on outstanding items; assists in managing general email inboxes.
- Cross trains with Team Lead to build relationships and skillsets that result in efficiencies for the department; serves as back-up as needed.
- Assists in training new staff members.
- Perform other duties and special projects as required
- Responsible for receipts and disbursements of borrowers and lenders funds.
- Responsible for booking incoming wires to appropriate files.
- Responsible to reviewing the accuracy of all outgoing wires before approval to release funds.
- Reviews daily reports for accuracy to ensure all wires were received and sent.
- Assists funding team lead with banking related issues.
- Responsible for all signing requests and proactively following up on outstanding items.
- Communicates with lender, vendor or notary regarding scheduling issues.
- Assists closing team lead with signing related issues.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.