See all jobs in Orange CA
Job Location: Orange, CA
# of Openings: 1
System ID: 12227
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for assisting both the Facility Administrator & Clinical Administrator with a wide range of administrative and project management functions related to the general operation of the organization and its various events as well as community/teammate/patient-related endeavors.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills and the ability to take a pro-active, self-directed approach
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Publisher and PowerPoint)
- Proficient in email communication software such as Microsoft Office
- Thorough knowledge of general office procedures and practices
- Exceptional support skills, including the ability to respond to members, internal staff and others in a professional, knowledgeable and friendly manner
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks within established deadlines
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Willingness to effectively work in a team-oriented environment and alongside a highly committed staff
- Positively represent the association both in a professional and personal setting
- Ability and willingness to work occasional early mornings and evenings
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- BA/BS Preferred
- HS Diploma Required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years relevant professional experience is required
- Ability to set priorities and multitask in a challenging environment
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint are a must
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the public
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #AdminAssistant