See all jobs in Lecanto FL
Job Location: Lecanto, FL
# of Openings: 1
Category: Registered Nurse
System ID: 10396
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.
Citrus Surgery Center is a multispecialty surgical center located on the nature coast in Citrus County Florida. We are centrally located in easy travel distance to Gainesville the home of the University of Florida, Orlando and its amazing theme parks, and Tampa international airport and surrounding sugar white sand beaches. Our center has an amazing team of professionals and a very establish and engaged group of over twenty surgeons. Please see our center web page at www.citrussurgerycenter.com
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Ability to correlate clinical data with patient's care. Accept accountability of supervision / patient advocacy in the area(s) assigned in both preparing and recovering the patient(s) assigned.
- Ability to set priorities and perform in a multi-specialty surgical scope including but not limited to Orthopedic, Ophthalmology, Podiatry, ENT, Pain management, and GYN.
- Ability to communicate well with patients, families, teammates, physicians, other members of the healthcare team, etc.
- Recognizes legal and policy limits of individual practice.
- Ability to function in all required areas of the Pre / Post-operative setting including preoperative phone assessments.
- Ability to perform autonomously assisting the anesthesiologist with procedures.
- Detailed job description available during interview process.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- At least one year of ASC, emergency, or critical care nursing experience required.
- Current FL licensure to practice. Successful completion of Basic Life Support (BLS).
- Successful completion of ACLS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current ACLS certification.
- Successful completion of PALS Course within 90 days of employment or documentation of current PALS certification.
- Specialty certification in Perioperative Nursing recommended.
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP, #RegisteredNurse, #HealthcareJobs, #NurseJobs, #MedicalJobs, #Healthcare, #NurseLife, #RNJobs, #Health, #SCA, #SurgicalCareAffiliates, #ASC, #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter