See all jobs in Bonita Springs FL
Job Location: Bonita Springs, FL
Location: US-FL-Bonita Springs
# of Openings: 1
Category: Registered Nurse
System ID: 13998
Trails Edge Surgery Center is currently seeking a Registered Nurse - Operating Room/Circulator for our incredible surgery center. This position is a full-time role Monday through Friday with no weekends, nights or call! Incredible center and incredible benefits!
- Generous Paid Time Off - 19 PTO days per year
- 8 paid holidays per year
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental insurance on day 1 of employment
- Positive work environment, great physicians, lunches, holiday parties, growing center
- Employer-paid life and short and long term disability insurance
- Excellent 401(k) Plan
- No nights, holiday, weekends or call
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Provides nursing care to ensure the safety of the patient.
- Directs and assists in carrying out safe aseptic, sterile techniques, and procedures.
- To perform various tasks as an OR circulator.
- Assumes responsibility that the OR is prepared for the patient.
- Assist in transporting patient to OR and checks patient record for appropriate pre-op preparation and procedures.
- Verifies that appropriate surgical prep is completed.
- Completes documentation for OR records, laboratory requisitions, and patient chart
- Supervises and assists with the proper and safe positioning of the patient.
- Performs sponge, needle, and instrument counts
- Takes ownership for all surgical specimens properly.
- Secures emergency equipment and supplies as needed.
- Provides assistance to teammates, surgeons, and anesthesia.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Good communication skills that promote safe patient care.
Education - Required:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Current licensure in the State as a Registered Nurse
- Must be current in BLS
- ACLS certification within six months of hire date (applicable to scope of service)
- Circulating experience a must
- Previous work experience in an ambulatory surgery setting or acute hospital operating room of no less than one (1) year
We value Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging at Surgical Care Affiliates: SCA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability and genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
#DP #RegisteredNurse #HealthcareJobs #NurseJobs #MedicalJobs #Healthcare #NurseLife #RNJobs #Health #SCA #SurgicalCareAffiliates #ASC #AmbulatorySurgeryCenter
SCA, a leader in the outpatient surgery industry, strategically partners with health plans, medical groups and health systems across the country to develop and optimize surgical facilities. SCA operates more than 210 surgical facilities, including ambulatory surgery centers and surgical hospitals, in partnership with approximately 7,500 physicians. For more information on SCA, visit www.scasurgery.com.