Relatient is a leading provider of integrated messaging solutions for practices, hospitals and health care systems. We take a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
Ranked as the 2020 Klas Category Leader for Patient Engagement, named one of Deloitte's Technology Fast 500 for 2018, 2019 and 2020 and a 2019 Red Herring Top 100 winner, Relatient is changing the way healthcare providers engage with their patients.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team. The Product Marketing Manager is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. The Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for crafting Relatient's value story and go-to-market strategies to a wide variety of partners by working closely with our product, client and corporate teams.
The ideal candidate will be highly customer-focused, a great communicator, collaborator, storyteller, data-driven, and creative.
This strategic role requires an individual who can work cross-functionally and understand our buyers deeply to develop compelling and differentiated product positioning and messaging to accelerate growth while enabling our sales team with the best tools, training, collateral and social proof to succeed in the field.
The Product Marketing Manager will report to the VP of Marketing and will own all aspects of product marketing, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, customer success and product teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced environment, make a big impact, and win as a team to scale a growing business.
- Be the subject matter expert on: how Relatient products interface with various PM and EHR systems and the positioning/messages that users of those systems best respond to, the buyer(s) persona and buying process while providing messaging and sales tools that address the buyer pain points, and competition and how to differentiate and de-position them in the field.
- Influence product development roadmaps and marketing campaigns based on competitive intelligence and customer insights
- Build and optimize Relatient's go-to-market approach and sales effectiveness
- Develop product and platform positioning, value proposition and messaging that differentiates Relatient from alternative solutions
- Assist in developing high-quality content for marketing and sales enablement, including external-facing assets including presentations, blog posts and articles, videos, and web copy and internal-facing assets including competitive battle cards, objection handling, and sales training material
- Drive the external market launch of new products and releases
- Influence the development of compelling packaging and pricing strategies along with supporting tools (e.g., ROI calculator, etc.) for all products and modules, balancing company objectives, market dynamics and buyer value
- Create a go-to-market strategy and plan and develop metrics for measuring success
- Communicate innovation to our partners by reframing our message in a way that resonates emotionally and intellectually with partners across various sectors
- Drive go-to-market playbooks and marketing campaigns that can be adapted for different partner offerings
- Work closely with customer success team to develop client-facing content (presentations, white papers, video, and training curriculum) to help drive growth
- Always thinking customer first and can use data and insights to draw meaningful conclusions
- Exceptional at communicating verbally and in-writing; highly comfortable developing presentations/PowerPoint for an executive audience
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set your own direction, respond well under pressure, prioritize needs within short time frames and have a reputation for making the impossible possible.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- A strong track record of customer-centricity, and ability to apply a customer-first focus from positioning development through go-to-market execution
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal. Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to partner with data science teams to apply data in relevant, meaningful ways
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization including our CEO and executive team
- Skilled, positive, optimistic collaborator adept at partnering cross-functionally with internal teams and external vendors as needed
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments and rapidly changing priorities
- Track record of measurable success in accelerating sales and growth of new products
- Data-driven, analytical approach to problem-solving
- Ability to distill complex information into guiding principles and simple messages
- Ability to partner with the leadership team, sales team, customer success team and product team
- Strong bias for action with self-motivation to initiate and execute multiple projects with high quality and delivered on-time
- Comfortable using collaboration and CRM tools such as Slack and Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Hubspot and Google Analytics.
- Minimum of 5-7 years professional experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Founded in 2014, our offices are located in historic Franklin and Cookeville, TN and include a casual, dynamic work environment with a spirit of innovation and growth.
Our team consists of smart, driven, and creative people who are motivated to impact the way in which healthcare providers engage with their patients. Our platform takes a patient-centered approach to engagement, utilizing the power of real-time clinical data to deliver timely messages between patients and their care providers.
What We Offer
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Employer HSA match contribution
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 100% employer paid long-term disability insurance
- Generous PTO policy which includes 3 weeks paid time off plus 10 paid holidays
- Complimentary perks such as an annual employee awards banquet, holiday parties, monthly lunches, bottomless snacks and coffee
- Casual culture with approachable leadership
- Great office environment. 2020 Winner of Nashville Business Journal's Best Places to Work.
Learn more about our company at relatient.net
We are an equal opportunity employer.