Looking for skilled Drywall Installer and Finishers that will perform a variety of finishing tasks including hanging, taping, installing, finishing tape seams and applying correct texture application.
- Cut drywall to the right dimensions
- Tape and finish drywall
- Mix and apply mud with appropriate applicaiton
- Edge and joint drywall walls
- Apply texturing material to ceiling using spray gun
- Meeting weekly production goasl per assigned area
- Read blueprints and other specifications to determine method of installation, work procedures, and material and tool requirements
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment with daily cleanup of tools
- Demonstrate a good work ethic based on principles of honesty and integrity
- Work in a safe manner and follow all safety policies while performing job duties
- May perform other duties or be required to work on different projects as needed
High School diploma or GED
3+ years of drywall finishing experience
Knowledge of basic construction, tools, and finishing
Demonstrate ability to self perform work
Excellent critical thinking and problem solving ability
Ability to operate smartphone technology
Ability to perform physically demanding tasks
Ability to work safely on long shifts and occassional overnight shifts
Ability to work safely on long shifts and occassional overnight shifts to work in a fast paced, changing environment
Able to read blueprints, sketches and other specifications required by our client
Ability to communicate effectively (spoken and written)
Must be legally eligible to work in the US and a valid drivers license
Pre-employment background screening (criminal, drug screen and DMV) is required for all positions
Benefits Package Includes:
Top industry pay and weekly direct deposit
Generous per diem (cell/travel allowances)
Outstanding Health Benefit Package
Generous paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Matching 401k Program
$500 referral bonuses for qualified candidates
Training and Career Growth Opportunities
Williams & Rowe specializes in executing Commercial construction and renovation projects from design to completion and ongoing maintenance. We offer challenging projects, outstanding benefits and training opportunities.
The Williams & Rowe Company - Founded In 1958 - the experts in total building solutions
Named one of Jacksonville Business Journal's 50 Fastest Growing Companies for 2019
An established company with a history of success that has a family-like culture that values loyalty.
COME BUILD YOUR FUTURE WITH US!
Williams & Rowe is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, minorities, veterans and the disabled to apply.