Professionally owned property management company is seeking a talented, reliable Apartment Maintenance Technician for our multi-family apartment communities. The main function of the Apartment Maintenance Technician is to organize, prioritize, and complete resident work orders and turnovers. The ideal candidate will have prior apartment maintenance experience and well-rounded skills such as HVAC systems and repairs, light electrical, plumbing, and carpentry. .Requirements:
- Coordination and oversight of all service requests/work orders, and ensuring that all are completed in an efficient, effective and timely manner.
- Maintain a count of outstanding work orders and report to the Property Manager on a daily basis.
- Keep the maintenance area neat and clean.
- Work in on call rotations for maintenance emergencies.
- Works with the Property Manager on purchasing material as needed.
- Must have knowledge of light plumbing, electrical, carpentry, and painting.
- Demonstrate an ability to support and contribute to the team.
- Positive and motivated individual.
- Two (2) years' experience in previous relevant maintenance field.
- Neat, clean, and professional.
- Ability to diffuse and respond to customer concerns to avoid escalation of the problem.
- Attendance is an imperative job function.
Benefits Package Includes:
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan options, and a 401(k) program
- Paid Time Off
- Student loan contributions
- Referral bonuses