At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees' happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you're innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
Matching 401(k) retirement plan
Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
Educational assistance available for all employees
Generous referral incentive program
Company social events
Vector Solutions is currently hiring for Director, Accreditations to join the Vector Solutions team!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify rules and regulations of State, County and Association licenses and credentials.
- Ensure the integrity of licenses and accreditations across lines of business and as part of platform functionality.
- Seek opportunities for process improvement and automation in-line with Vector's software applications.
- Submission of coursework for approval to various regulatory bodies, in the format required to meet compliance.
- Oversee licensing database input accuracy.
- Prepare and submit periodic reporting required by the accrediting agencies.
- Ensure the Vector Solutions front-facing corporate website contains accurate and up-to-date information regarding the approval status of the training materials.
- Document the regulatory requirements met by courses and training materials.
- Research and maintain documentation of any regional- or state-level training requirements that differ from national or widely accepted requirements.
- Research automated course-completion reporting processes for each state and/or region; work with the Technology department to setup and maintain those processes.
- Become familiar with support solutions for client-created training records including Insurance Services Office (ISO), Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) Training, and state-specific core competencies.
- Consult with Vector stakeholders.
- Supervise Accreditation Coordinators.
- Oversee compilation and documentation of key business activities.
- Ability to interpret the rules and regulations, identify steps needed to meet compliance and set into motion its implementation.
- Strong organizational skills and consistent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with other stakeholders within the business.
- Familiarity with licensing of public sector Law Enforcement, Fire, and EMS.
- Self-motivated, independent individual who enjoys working on a variety of projects to completion.
- Must be willing and able to travel an average once each month for an average stay of one week.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Excel formulas, Word) and Adobe.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 3+ years of experience in managing an administrative staff.
- 5+ years of experience in the field of accreditation, compliance, administration, or regulatory review.
- Recent experience in accreditation or regulatory compliance is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of data retention best practices
- Any equivalent combination of training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities will be taken into consideration.