At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees' happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you're innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Vector Solutions is seeking a Product Marketing Manager responsible for making Vector Solutions products fly-off the shelf. This role is the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing to achieve results. The Product Marketing Manager will play an integral role in organizing product launches and will collaborate with our marketing team, product managers and sales channels to develop innovative programs that drive demand.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Expert on our buyers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria.
- Understand the competitive landscape and how they are positioned.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Support key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, and report back to the business on required changes.
- Plan the launches of net-new products and releases of existing products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users; develop internal tools and external collateral and teach them how and when to use it.
- This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proficient in productivity applications such as Jira and Microsoft Office.
- Comfortable using Salesforce.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Marketo, Act-On, HubSpot and analytic tools like Google Analytics.
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is or is notworking
- Must be a solid writer and know what good design looks like.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- 8-10 years of product marketing experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a technology company.