At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees' happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you're innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Vector Solutions is currently hiring for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate a pipeline of top talent by leveraging advanced recruiting tools and techniques, passive recruiting, attendance at career fairs, and other proven methods.
- Provide hiring teams with expert guidance and consultation on recruitment process, policy, technology, industry trends and best practices.
- Conduct initial phone screens with candidates to assess skills and cultural fit and skillfully present candidate match & value to hiring team.
- Partner with HR and Compensation to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates.
- Articulate a compelling career opportunity based on the candidate's motivation.
- Partner with hiring managers to ensure outstanding candidate experience throughout entire recruitment lifecycle.
- Determines and prepares new hire offers and extends offers to most qualified candidate(s).
- Negotiate offer to successful acceptance. Communicates final status with all candidates.
- Serve as subject matter expert through knowledge of market data and a strong understanding of Vector Solutions business.
- Contribute to social media talent acquisition efforts and positively promote Vector Solutions brand.
- Define and help execute the best candidate attraction strategies to achieve quality of hire, time to fill and diversity targets, and appropriately delegate work.
- Advise hiring managers with insightful market data that shapes recruitment approach and decision making.
- Provide support and day-to-day guidance for talent acquisition specialist(s).
- Communicate consistently and proactively with HR leadership to ensure alignment on all hiring related decisions.
- Drive process improvement and the successful achievement of ongoing talent acquisition KPIs.
- Manage candidate/requisition lifecycle in ATS and HRMS systems with highest accuracy and timeliness to ensure data integrity for reporting.
- Ensure adherence to compliant recruiting and hiring practices.
- Provides subject matter expertise in managing staffing vendors.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- Ability to use multiple recruitment tools/technologies.
- Ability to create robust tracking and reporting of talent acquisition KPI's.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret market trends and develop/adjust talent acquisition strategies as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to function as a collaborative team member of a full-service HR department in a rapid pace environment.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize and work in a dynamic setting.
- Proven proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of professional-level full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate setting
- Background creating robust tracking and reporting of talent acquisition KPI's
- Experience using multiple recruitment tools/technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in related role.
- Experience recruiting in the software/SaaS industry.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- SHRM/SPHR certification.