At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees' happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you're innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Bonus potential
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
Vector Solutions is seeking a Client Support Representative with a concentrated focus on providing outstanding customer service in response to all incoming support inquiries in a fast-paced, high volume client support environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as the first point of contact via email, phone, and live chat, for clients.
- Provide outstanding service by responding quickly to all client requests, both internal and external, in a professional and timely manner.
- Initiate and complete a variety of day-to-day tasks in support of Client Services' efforts to effectively serve clients.
- Adeptly utilize internal Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Ticketing Tool (ManageEngine) systems to manage client support requests.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Vector Solutions web-based products and be able to align these solutions to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Assist with administrative tasks and other special projects as needed.
- Work with the accrediting bodies of several states on behalf of the clients.
- Create client-facing support articles for our knowledge repository.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Direct unresolved issues or feedback to the next level of support personnel.
- Excellent phone and conversational skills in addition to well-developed writing skills.
- Customer Service oriented attitude with a combination of terrific customer skills, attention to detail, and expertise in resolving customer issues quickly.
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision.
- Time management, goal setting and prioritization capability.
- Thrives working in a team environment including cross-functional teams across departments.
- Proficient in browser software, Microsoft Offices suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Office) and the ability to learn additional software.
- Ability to adapt to new conditions, assignments, and deadlines.
- Proficient in troubleshooting and screen-sharing practices.
- Efficient problem-solving skills utilizing all available tools and information.
- Customer driven and focused.
- Ability to defuse potentially tense situations.
- Ability to work rotating shifts and occasional overtime.
- Preferred basic understanding of Salesforce and Jira software.
- Must be able to wear many hats, have a positive attitude, and desire to take on additional responsibility.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of customer service experience in a professional setting.
- Combination of education and experience in a related field will be taken into consideration.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- BA/BS degree is preferable with some experience in a service oriented or support role.