At Vector Solutions, it is our distinct privilege to serve the everyday heroes who serve others the engineers who keep our buildings safe, the manufacturers who make the products we use every day, the first responders who protect us, and the educators who take care of our children. Through our award-winning online education, safety compliance, and performance optimization solutions, our mission is to change the world by saving lives, inspiring professionals, and elevating performance.
We believe in fostering a positive workplace culture that attracts talent, drives engagement, increases performance, and invests in employees' happiness and satisfaction.
So, if you're innovative, passionate about what you do, and driven by the need to push boundaries in order to serve the everyday heroes that serve all of us, then search for your forever career with us at Vector Solutions.
Vector Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. diversity of every kind.
Why you will love working at Vector Solutions:
- Uncapped commission structure
- Friendly, open, and casual work environment (ditch the suit & tie)
- Comprehensive, quality benefits package effective first of the month following your date of hire
- Matching 401(k) retirement plan
- Healthy work-life balance with flexible work arrangements and generous time off
- Educational assistance available for all employees
- Generous referral incentive program
- Company social events
- Philanthropic opportunities
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively pursue sale of continuing education courses to industry professionals throughout the United States, via tele-sales, online chat, and email.
- Conduct heavy phone prospecting, sales presentations, web demonstrations, and handle contract negotiations with minimum supervision.
- Develop a strong knowledge of Vector Solutions web-based products and be able to align these solutions to meet the specific needs of each client.
- Determine client requirements and expectations to recommend specific products and solutions.
- Proactively recommend items needed by customers to increase client satisfaction and improve value.
- Increase sales and average order size by means of cross selling, up selling, add-on sales and offering promotional sales items.
- Educate clients about features and benefits of products to improve product related sales and improve customer satisfaction.
- Generate new and repeat business by providing product and technical information in a timely manner.
- Manage support requests via phone and e-mail.
- Accurately process client transactions such as orders and quotes.
- Contact clients following sales to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Make high volume outbound sales calls per day.
- Accurately process client transactions.
- Adeptly utilize CRM, the Vector Solutions website, and the LMS to manage B2P support requests via phone and e-mail.
- Embrace goals and initiatives on the B2P Sales team.
- Manage client accounts and prospect for new business.
- Develop sales relationships with clients and maintain their accounts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate to complete duties as assigned.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Successfully interact on the phone with professional clients.
- Ability to work independently and thrive in a fast-paced team environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Prior tele-sales or call center experience.
- Experience in a goal-oriented sales environment.
- 1 3 years of experience in a consultative sales-oriented position focusing on relationship management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM.
- Two or Four-year degree from accredited institution of higher learning in a related field.