Who We Are
Koppert Biological Systems is the worldwide market leader in integrated pest management and disease management. Every day, Koppert Biological Systems helps growers and farmers around the world to combat pests and diseases in a natural and sustainable way. In this way, we hope to make an active contribution to a sustainable society, with safe food in sufficient quantities to feed a rapidly growing population. Our Research & Development has frequently been the source of biological solutions, which were subsequently adopted worldwide.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Consultant within our Agriculture team! You are passionate about nature with a desire to turn knowledge into practical solutions! You want to make a difference in the day-to-day lives of individuals by implementing sustainable agricultural and horticulture solutions to farmers and growers! This position operates part of the time in a remote office environment and part of the time on the visiting growers.
- Develop and maintain the assigned territory through planning, cold calls, and direct marketing.
- Support grower's success in crop protection by developing and implementing personalized pollination programs and Integrated Pest Management (IPM) strategies in outdoor crops.
- Collaborate with marketing to improve marketing materials and expand the company's marketing presence in the territory.
- Attend local and national industry events, technical seminars, trainings, and team meetings.
- Establish protocols, business cases, new market opportunities, in territory trends and participate in the development and launch of upcoming Koppert portfolio innovations.
- Coordinate local demonstration trials with growers and industry partners.
Your Knowledge and Experience
- Associates degree or higher in Horticulture or Ag-related field preferred; or equivalent industry experience required.
- 2 plus years of experience directly in ag/hort market as a grower or IPM staff member is preferred, but not required.
- At least 3 years of industry sales experience required.
- PCA license is highly preferred.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is desirable
- Ability to travel 50% or more
What We Offer
Koppert Biological Systems contributes to better health of people and the planet through our products, our people to support Global Sustainability. The working atmosphere is informal. We are a family company and closely involved with everything that happens within and outside our company. We are consistently looking at ways of improvement and continuing to invest in our employees. This has made us pioneers in the international market when it comes to biological crop protection and sustainable cultivation systems.
Comprehensive Benefits Package to include medical, dental and vision insurance, Employer funded Health Savings Account, Tuition Reimbursement, Employer 401K Match, Wellness Program, Employee Assistance Program
Join us and Partner with Nature! Apply today!
Koppert Biological Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.