Responsible for supporting all aspects of analytical reporting. Prepares and presents periodic financial analytics. Performs variance analysis and other key financial analysis and reviews.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for working with the restaurant operators, various departments and the Director of FP&A.
- Prepares, analyzes and distributes various weekly and daily reports on sales, labor and other areas.
- Assists with Menu Engineering reporting.
- Daily sales review, inquiries and monitoring of trends.
- Responsible for marketing analytics reporting on trends and ROIs.
- Produces ad hoc reports as requested by the Director of FP&A.
- Weekly inventory review and analysis.
- Oversight and maintenance of our BI tool.
- Oversight and maintenance with Recipe Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective communication skills including the ability to organize, prepare, and present reports and analysis
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint).
- 1-2 years of finance and/or accounting experience with progressive responsibility.
- 4 year degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- Accounting or financial systems experience a plus
- Mirus BI and NBO Backoffice experience a plus.
- Ability to interact with various levels of the organization and outside contacts effectively, and operate and manage processes.