Ooze Wholesale is a one-stop-shop for all types of smoke shop, dispensary, and convenience store products and accessories. We are the exclusive distributor of our House Brands: Ooze, King Palm wraps, Truweigh scales, Green Monkey Grinders, Loud Lock packaging, and Stache products, and our catalog offers thousands of products from leading industry brands as well as up-and-coming brands.
As an industry leader we have experienced exponential growth since we were founded in 2015. We have made the Inc. 500 list of fastest-growing companies the past two years, and have recently renovated and expanded our Headquarters in Oak Park, MI. We have a brand-new front office and showroom to accommodate our growing team, and have more than tripled our warehouse space as we continue to add items to our catalog and bring new products to market.
As the Jr. Graphic Designer for Ooze Wholesale, you will be joining during an exciting time of growth and change. You will be a part of the core team responsible for building a new disruptor brand and reshaping the narrative for the cannabis and vaping industries. We have started to lay the groundwork for what this brand is and where it can go. Now we are looking for someone who is excited to build the vision with us.
Overview of Responsibilities:
- Concept and design collateral for various digital and physical touch points such as packaging, marketing material, digital banners, emails, website, and campaigns.
- Deliverables include both digital and print ready assets.
- Content writing and marketing.
- Perfect their skills in design best practices, file management and fast turnarounds.
- Assist marketing department as needed for a variety of tasks.
- Attend marketing events, trade shows, and other company functions.
Key Attributes for Success:
- Must have excellent communication style and skills to collaborate across Creative, Marketing, and PD teams.
- Ability to share concepts and brainstorm.
- Experience in print design and production.
- Previous E-commerce experience is a bonus.
- Confidence + willingness to learn (looking for self-starters).
- Someone who knows how to work with tight deadlines.
- Expertise and/or working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, go-getter mentality.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects.
- Nice to have knowledge of and/or experience in the vaping and cannabis industry.
Why Work for Us?
Ooze Swag included: https://www.oozelife.com/collections/apparel
Benefits offered: Medical, Dental and Life Insurance and Paid Time Off.
Located in Oak Park, MI (near Detroit).