The Asphalt Laborer is part of an asphalt road paving crew and is responsible for completing a variety of assigned tasks. The employee will generally work in utility capacity by transferring from one task to another where demands are required. This is a physically demanding position.
We work in and around the Manhattan, KS region and all around the state of Kansas. You don't need to live nearby to work for us. Come help build roads as part of the best asphalt paving company in Kansas.
Each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Company match on 401K and more! Our long-term employees also receive Paid Time Off and certain Holidays.
The Asphalt Laborer position requires that individual must:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Pass pre-employment physical, drug screen and criminal background check;
- Follow all safety policies and procedures;
- Be willing to travel, work nights or weekends, or work overtime;
- Show up to work on time; and
- Be able to understand and follow instructions
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree GED is preferred.
- Previous experience in asphalt paving is preferred