Substance Abuse Service Coordinator Director- Just outside Tulsa, OK
Special Care Hospital Management is looking for a responsible, highly motivated and collaborative individual to fulfill the role of Service Coordinator. The Service Coordinator is responsible for the day to day operations of the New Vision Office, as well as building a strong presence in the community through effective marketing and community education.
An ideal candidate works cooperatively with hospital administration, physician and nursing staff, Regional Operations Manager, and Clinical Director to coordinate a continuum of care for the addicted patient.
Title: Substance Abuse Service Coordinator Director
Location: Wagoner, OK
Schedule: M-F (70% Remote/ Local Travel)
Essential Job Functions:
- Building relationships throughout the community by generating awareness of the New Vision Service. Must maintain a minimum of 12 outside marketing contacts each week from various treatment agencies, physician offices, hospitals, etc.
- Oversee the day to day operations of the New Vision office and complete assigned reporting
- Oversee all intake process and discharge plans prepared by the intake coordinator, audit charts for accuracy and documentation compliance, and assist in educating on areas of deficiency.
- Acts as a liaison between the New Vision Service, Client Hospital and Corporate Office
- Constant, effective communication with Regional Operations Manager, Hospital Administration, Physicians, Nurses, and Community Partners
- Assist the Intake Coordinator with inquiries, assessments, discharge planning, follow up calls, and day to day operations of the office
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in Human Services with at least a minimum of 2 year of social service and/or clinical service work
- Must have knowledge of addiction and /or dependence (substance abuse counselor and/or case manager, previous experience in substance abuse withdrawal, MAT Treatment, or detox is a plus)
- Valid Drivers License, Vehicle Registration, and Verifiable Automobile Insurance*
- Must be comfortable working independently yet collaboratively as an integral member of a cohesive team
- Conflict resolution experience
- Understanding of documentation pertaining to healthcare, while maintaining HIPAA guidelines and policies
- Understanding budget and revenue as it pertains to this role
- Must have a drive to increase education and awareness
- Past experience in hospital setting and hospital management preferred
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off accrual
- Excellent growth and development opportunities
- Satisfying and rewarding work striving to overcome the opioid epidemic
Here is what you can expect from us:
Special Care Hospital Management the National Leader in Medically Managed Withdrawal Stabilization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable hospital setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical symptoms of withdrawal in a medically supervised environment.
Special Care Hospital Management is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.