Our company is seeking an experienced Recruiter to acquire new talent for our rapidly growing team. Our Recruiter must have experience working with a diverse group of positions, particularly IT and Cybersecurity industries. The successful candidate will have a keen eye when reviewing resumes and conducting interviews. The individual will also be responsible for all administrative tasks around hiring and on boarding all new employees, both US based and internationally.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Achieves staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates and working with hiring managers.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Works with outside staffing agencies to identify new talent when necessary
- Reviews job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport with third parties.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Reviews and analyzes resumes using our in-house ATS software program.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Assists Hiring Managers to screen potential new hires using industry-standard techniques
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules with candidates and hiring managers
- Ensures that new hires complete all on boarding tasks including completion of all new-hire paperwork
- Completes timely reports on employment activity and presents to HR leadership
- Manages the companys Affirmative Action Program
- Monitors job offers and compensation practices; and communicates benefits to potential candidates
- Assists the HR department with other projects and administrative duties, as needed
- Proficient in all aspects of a typical Recruitment function
- Experience with ADPs Workforce Now platform preferred
- Experience managing an Affirmative Action Plan strongly preferred
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels within the organization
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills for audiences at multiple levels
- Recruiting and interviewing skills
- Phone, Zoom, and online meeting platform skills
- Familiarity with relevant Employment Law
- Professionalism, organization, and project management skills
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Business or Human Resources desired
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Recruiter role
- At least 2 years experience working in an HR role
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Lake Mary, FL or Virtual
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Team Cymru is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.