Compassionate Clinical Director Needed!
***Sign on Bonus offer ends March 31, 2021***
**Currently offering a sign on bonus for new employees that sign an offer letter by March 31, 2021**
*Bonus details will be discussed during the interview process*
BAART services is dedicated to providing individualized treatment integrating pharmacotherapy, clinical counseling, recovery support and medical services.
BAART, addiction treatment programs deliver medically-supervised services for adults in a variety of modalities and settings. As the largest specialty organization addressing the opioid crisis, we have unlimited opportunities for those looking to make a difference. At BAART, we believe in delivering a higher level of care to our patients, not just talking about it. We are committed to treating our patients and each other with dignity and respect in a culture that fosters excellence in all that we do.
Title: Clinical Director
Location: Durham, NC
Schedule: M-F 530a - 1230p
Primary Job Function:
Substance abuse counselor will be in charge with assisting patients through medically assisting treatments and offering techniques for handling opioid addiction. Counselor conducts individual sessions and group sessions to assist with crisis management and coping strategies. Counselor will evaluate patients progress during counseling and collaborate with doctors, nurses and other counselors to assist the patients achieving overall outcome.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervise the Counselors and Counselor Interns who provide treatment and casework services to patients in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and the BayMark's policies and procedures.
- Ensure timely documentation of patient services based on plane of care.
- Identify other physical, psychological, social and spiritual needs for assigned patients.
- Ensure compliance with all company and funding expectations.
- Manage related expenditures in a fiscally responsible manner in accordance with the company's budget.
- Travel as necessary.
- Other related duties as determined by supervisor
Qualifications | Education | Certifications:
- Must be fully licensed through the State Board in North Carolina, preferably as a LCAS. Preferred that candidate possess the certification of CSS or CSI.
- Candidate should have supervision experience with Associate Level counselors and able to supervise counselors on developing and updating ASI, PCPs, Crisis Plans, etc.
- Candidate should have tracking skills using spreadsheets (Excel, pivot tables, etc.)
- The applicant should also have knowledge of quality assurance file reviews and peer audits, including requirements for CARF.
- Prefer that candidate is credentialed with Alliance and Cardinal MCOs
- Prefer that candidate have authorization experience with MCOs
- Candidate should possess patience, empathy towards patients and ability to communicate in a positive manner with both staff and patients
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(K)
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Free CEUs offered
- Excellent growth and development opportunities through our counselor career path
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to impact individuals life
- Birthday PTO & Paid 1 hour lunch
What to expect from us:
BAART a progressive substance abuse treatment organization is committed to the highest quality of patient care in a comfortable outpatient clinic setting. Our ultimate goal is to address the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of opioid use disorder to help each of our patients achieve long-term recovery and an improved quality of life.
BAART is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all Federal, State and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, natural origin, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, genetic disposition, disability or veterans status or any other classification protected by State/Federal laws.